thursday part ii

    let's seee. my thurdays are primarily composed of waiting for paolo and... hmmmm, that's basically it. ive been up since 12 and he's still not here. he hasnt had the slightest sleep in 2 days. goodness, he's turning into this workaholic rooster head. AND I REALLY REALLY MISS HIM, my roosterhead :((!

    the only decent conversation ive had with him this week is arguing because he had his haircut in this cheap salon near the palengke and darrn, was i mad? i mean, I TAKE CARE OF HIS HAIR! I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY OWN! and you do know how i love my hair, dont we all?


    sheesshh.. talk about vanity.


    ...


    AM I GETTING AN IPOD PA KAYA!?!?!? i reaally want lots and lots of stuff. but i want an ipod classic too. :( poor me!


    ...


    you know what i miss blogging about? flirting. with guys who dont read my blog so i can go on writing about our flirtage! ughhh. but oh well. i dont realy need that! seriously! paolo's enough of a flirt to satisfy all my flirting needs!

    posted by the irresistably conceited Jenni | 0 comments