
Practice.
The only reason this post is ever made is to practice my cap letters. Yup. The first letter in every sentence and my letter "I"s. Ughhhh. I feel so loserish writing this. Don get me wrong, I will glady settle for nerdom. But well, it's such a hassle, and it makes me feel im writing too formally.
...
The sem's over and everyone's making such a big fuss over the block outing. Wow Cool! Block outing.
.....
im sorry i even attempted that caps thingy, ok? i cant do it. i just cant!
...
so, the block outing. grabe, im ready to rip my soul off me if i dont get to go. :( wouldn't that be disastrous? the moment i get my mom's yes, im rushing to the mall getting the most decent bikini ever. bikini, yes, but nothing too tiny. the challenge is finding the flattering bikini that says "BIKINIS ARE OKAY. BIKINI WEARERS ARE NOT SLUT. THIS IS THE STANDARD OF SWIMMING OUTFITS AND ITS JUSSST FINE. :)"
...
i hate you. :( buti pa ung iba.
...
some say that inner happiness is better than makeup. bull.
posted by the irresistably conceited Jenni |