my bad

    last year has taught me or rather imbibed on me so many bad values i wish i never did.

    first and foremost, it taught me to be plastic. fuck fuck fuck. ive been known in highschool as the girl with such great frankness, or as some would claim, tactlessness, that being plastic is something i will not be able to do.

    but when 2006 came, i went on backstabbing people, just for the knack of it, and virtually referring to it as mere recreational activity. ampotcha!

    i dont care if everyone says that if you daont have nice things to say, itd be better for you to shut the hell up. goodness knows thatd do no good. i prefer to claim only the things na mapanindigan ko. back in my more sensible days, i could go on people teling things i dont like about them IN THEIR FACES! fuck, ive been hired at a time to tell someone how her putok's been pestering the main aisle of the classroom. and now, i just go silent when they come around knowing that there's something about them i do not like and id never discuss it with them ever.

    im not referring to the putok, per se, im referring to everything!!!!


    I KNOW IM PLASTIC AND I KNOW IT!!! AND I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL BECAUSE I KNOW I COULD LIVE JUST THE SAME NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ME BEING ONE!!

    yesterday, while hanging around someone i 'quite' didnt like overheard me saying something mean. as usual it wasnt meant to be said in her face, but i guess, since im turning in a new leaf, id as much as apologize if needed. no problem with that.

    posted by the irresistably conceited Jenni | 0 comments