And so college

    college is boring.

    i finally become college, but i bore myself with it. what do i expect ba? it is the first day. ang boring. boring, boring, boring. but new and different.


    by the way, my new book is out. courtesy of own-labor publishing house:



    contact me at: caidzete@yahoo.com if you want a copy. then i'll think about it. chances are you wont get one, though.


    excerpt:

    Chapter Nine:

    ...I got used to never going through farewells. I don’t think they are only waste of time, but I believe them to be unnecessary. Goodbyes are just compulsory to each being’s vanity. Something to relieve the guilt of leaving characters who are unready for your departure. It is my principle, however, to move on forward and never look back. Dwelling in the past is a mistake most make, an obstacle to their success...


    that part might be lame, but i dont want to give anything out, you know. and really, you won't get one.

    posted by the irresistably conceited Jenni | 0 comments